Difficulty of Travel
Adventure , Nature
Lima – Paracas – Huacachina
06:00am – 10:00am
Pickup directly from your hotel/hostel in Lima. Direct luxury bus to Paracas, a beautiful small town by the sea.
10:00am – 12:00pm
2 hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands. The Ballestas are known as the poor-man’s Galapagos, and you’ll see sea lions, penguins and lots of birds all in there natural habitat. If you’re lucky you may even see a dolphin or three!
13:00pm – 14:15pm
Direct luxury bus from Paracas to Huacachina, a small natural oasis located in the Ica desert.
16:30pm – 18:30pm
2 hours of exhilarating dune buggying and sandboarding – Ride the dune buggies up and sandboard down the biggest dunes in South America. A once in a lifetime experience in the only natural desert oasis in South America.
During the days of 26, 27, 28 & 29 of July 2019, the departure time will be changed to 05:00am
Huacachina – Nazca – Lima
08:30am – 11:00am
Private transport from Huacachina to Nazca airport.
Approx. 35 minute flight
Check-in and take flight.
12:30pm – 15:00pm
Free time in Nazca.
15:00pm – 17:30pm
Private transport from Nazca to Huacachina.
19:00pm – 23:45pm
Bus back to Lima. You will be dropped off directly at your hotel/hostel.
- Guided luxury bus transport
- Ballestas Islands Tour in Paracas
- Dune Buggy and Sandboarding in Huacachina
- Nazca Lines Flight (private shuttle service will transport you to and from Nazca) – NOT GUIDED
- 1 night shared room accomodation in Huacachina – Wild Rover Hostel
- Hotel/hostel pickups and drop offs
- Airport tax – 30 soles
- The maximum weight limit for the flight per person is 95 kilos. An additional cost of $80 will be added should you exceed the given weight limit.
- Camera with extra battery
- Small backpack
- Water bottle
- Cap or hat