Difficulty Of Travel
5Days / 4Night
Pick up from your hotel at approximately 4:00 am, we leave in the direction of Soraypampa to visit the Humantay Lagoon and returning to the lodge to enjoy a local lunch, we enjoy the afternoon and long and dinner.
2nd Day: We leave very early at approximately 4:30 am after breakfast, hike up to the Salkantay pass 4600 masl, we take the best photos with the Apu Salkantay and continue with the descent to Huayracmachay, where our well-deserved lunch awaits us and continue the walk to Challway to take our dinner rest in rural rooms and until the next day.
We also leave very early after our breakfast, to enter the edge of the jungle where we can appreciate incredible nature, dense vegetation following an imposing river, until we reach Lucmabamba where our well-deserved lunch with products from the area awaits us, and then continue to Santa Teresa and have the option of visiting the thermal baths of Cocalmayo, dinner and lodging.
we have breakfast and we have the option of doing the Zip line activity (Tiroleza) to continue to Hidroelectrica or start the walk to hydroelectric where we have lunch and continue walking, following the train lines until we reach MachuPicchu Pueblo or Aguas Calientes, where dinner and hotel await us until the next day.
DAY 04: To finish this adventure with a flourish, we walk to the Archaeological Park of Machu Picchu and visit for an average of 3 hours and then return to Aguas Calientes to take the train to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- Tourist transport to Mollepata-Challacancha (where our trek begins).
- Camping equipment and cooking equipment, includes mats, dining tent, chairs, tables, kitchen
- 01 night Accomodations in Aguas Calientes.
- First aid kit and oxygen.
- Professional guide.
- Horses for the Equiptment and muleteer.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu.
- Entrance ticket to the Salkantay-Humantay Circuit.
- Bus up or down to Machupicchu
- Meals (04 breakfasts, 04 lunches, 04 dinners).
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes – Ollanta.
- Bus to Cusco.
- First Breakfast.
- Last Lunch.
- Sleeping bag.
- Entrance Ticket to the hot springs.
- Optional Activity Zip Line.
- Train Ticket from Hidroelectrica to Machupìcchu town.
- ENTRANCE TICKET TO HUAYNAPICCHU OR MOUNTAIN.
- Original Passport.
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Water-proof clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Poncho or Rain Jacket.
- Water purification tablets (optional).
- Personal Kit.
- Water bottle.
- Extra soles or dollars.
- Walking sticks.